Adopting Isaac

Monday, February 26, 2007

Paint and Pups

We bought the supplies for the room yesterday :-)
$100 in paint! The room is going to look great the colors!!!! Dr Seuss really is amazing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another note one of the pups was adopted and the other one came home with us for another week. The Vet did not think her cold was healed enough for her to be adopted just yet (and i agree)I am glad she is back with us and trying so hard not to get too attached (ya right)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger battynurse said...

You are a strong person. If I were in your shoes, I'd have another dog. It's a very cute puppy. I can't wait to see pics of the completed room.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger SJayneI said...

Awe, I hope the puppy feels much better soon. Have fun painting the room. Every day that I log in and read your blog I hope to see you have posted 'We have a referral'!

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw she's soooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home