Adopting Isaac

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Closet is Close!




Today we went to Target and got a a couple things. As you can see in the picture the closet is almost there! Today we got that tub on the floor for his toys and at the top of the closet those little baskets will ultimately go on the shelf in his changing table to hold diapers and diaper supplies, right now its holding the clothes that we know will be too big when he comes home. Since we decided on the Dr. Seuss room, we've been looking for bolder colors instead of the soft pastels. Whatcha think? :-D

-S

7 Comments:

At 9:14 AM , Blogger battynurse said...

I like the bold colors and Dr. Suess idea. Closet looks good too.

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

I like the bold colors!

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bold colors is my vote!!! The closet is looking so cute and organized!!! It has to be seeming so close now girls.....

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger alecat323 said...

I LOVE the Dr. Suess theme!!! The closet is starting to fill up....I love it!!!

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh-so-cute!! :) The colors are awesome!! :)
Sandy

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

I have The Lorax sitting less than a foot away from me... :) I LOVE Seuss and LOVE going Bold!!! Now can I see the rest of the room?

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! I love the colors! I did my son's room in those bold colors!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home