Adopting Isaac

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Babies R Us

We made our first registry last night :-)
Given its going to be 4 months before our shower so i am sure a lot will change but it was a fun thing to do. Did it all online and got almost everything we need :-) You know its crazy but making a registry really gets ya pumped for a baby. I was smiling the entire time we made it :-)

Here are some of the highlights:

I am sure my mom wishes she had this when i was a kid.. It takes babies temp

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was my favorite LMAO Its for when we change his diaper so he doesnt pee everywhere LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a book where you need to put cheerios in to finish the pictures. This is something Ima and baby will like cause Ima is a big cheerios fan too

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Didn't everyone have one of these as a kid? Its like a right of passage

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

At 1:33 AM , Blogger battynurse said...

ok so I love the little ladies man thing. The cheerios book thing is pretty cute too. Registering is so much fun I'm sure, I can't wait till I get to.

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

OMG.. I was a little behind and just read that the referral is 3 months out!!! HOLY MOLY!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH for you guys!!!

Congrats and I cant wait till you get that referral and we get to see little Calebs angel face :-)

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids had the cheerios book..it was great for learning to count!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home