Adopting Isaac

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

P.S.

When we called the agency to tell them the correct I600A was on the way the lady who answered the phone pulled out file to make the notes. She said before Sari hung up "hey you are about half way through your wait" Then Sari said "Yes May correct" and she said "Thats very realistic" Is it just me or does very realistic sound like it might be before that???!?!
I know i keep talking about timelines and dates of referral. You all are probably like "yes Courtney May we get it" lol. Its just there are only 9 weekends left its getting close and i am excited!

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

I'm glad it seems this was fixed easily. Good luck and I would be so excited in your shoes I would be bouncing off the walls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home