Adopting Isaac

Monday, February 26, 2007

Nothing is ever easy

So the agency emailed us and said the homestudy people are the one who should take care of the I600A mess up. Sucks i could not get them to fix their mess up the social worker sure as hell is not going to fix someones else's. SO we are stuck trying to fix this ourselves yet again :-(
I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!
Sari called today. The normal I600A approval location moved and we don't have the number so we called the general INS (USCIS) number and they directed me to the National Visa Center, they haven't received the approval yet so they dont even have us on file. We are supposed to call the visa people everyday to see if we can catch it before they send it to Guatemala (seriously they have no better idea then for us to call everyday?) meanwhile we are still trying to get a hold of the original I600A lady (the one who messed up) to see what she can do (i am not holding me breath)
Confused yet?!?! I know i am!!!! I am so so so pissed this is an important piece of paper we started this over 5 months ago and its still messed up and none of it our fault!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

That sucks, I'm so sorry that this is all happening. It will all be worth it in the end but in the meantime it can make you crazy.

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

F***ing ridiculous! I don't have much patience for human error... particularly when it makes the lives of my "friends" more difficult. So sorry this happened!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home