Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guatemala to Ethiopia

So after further emails with the I600A women its our understanding that Guatemala embassy is going to receive our approved I600A and that they are going to send it to Ethiopia AND (this is the worst part) we cant check to make sure thats happened only our agency can. I sure hope this information is not correct. Because i really don't have much faith that Guatemala would send it to Ethiopia and that it will get in the correct hands. We will have our copy in hand but i would like the embassy to have one asap as well. blah what a headache!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger battynurse said...

Ok, you guys are starting to make pregnancy and childbirth sound like no big deal. I had no clue that adoption was this much of a process and I'm adopted!!!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Kimmyann said...

It certainly sounds frustrating but I bet that this happens with the paper work going to the wrong embassey quite frequently so most likely they do have procedures in place to forward it on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home