Adopting Isaac

Monday, January 08, 2007

And the Saga Continues...

So I talked to the social worker (person that messed up) today. She still hasn't gotten in touch with the USCIS(the state / I600A person), she said she would try again today. But she did verify that the home study arrived!!!YAY!! Hopefully I won't have to wait another 3 months and the USCIS lady will take pity on my situation.

Update on dad, he had chemo today from 9am - 3pm. I called around 4:30 and mom said he was doing ok. So all is good there so far!

On an upbeat note: Its been over a month since the dossier was sent to Ethiopia. 1/4 of the way through the referral wait!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

Grrr on no more homestudy info, but yay that dad got through chemo round one, and yay for the 1 mo. anniversary of the dossier's arrival in Ethiopia. Keep keepin' us updated! Your patience is absolutely amazing!!!!

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad your dad is doing well through Chemo. I hope they get back with you soon on Caleb. I agree about the patience that chelle mentioned. You guys will have so much patience once this is over you won't know what to do with it!!!

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger C said...

Hugs & well wishes about your Dad and about the referral and Caleb.

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger SJayneI said...

My thoughts are still with you and your family. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. You know, yours is the first one I read in the morning. I think it's because, if we aren't pregnant by mid-year, we will probably look into adoption and Ethiopia seems to be the one that will work best for us. Parenthood, here we come!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home