Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I600A and Missing Home Study

Well, I finally got to talk to the social worker and they admitted that they didn't send the home study and it was an oversight. They confirmed they sent it out overnight today and the social worker was supposed to talk to the lady at USCIS. I didn't confirm that because she had left for an appt by the time i called, I will call tomorrow, u can bet your ass on that one! lol. Hopefully everything will be set right and we wont be behind 3 months grrrr!! But I have to admit mistakes happen, we are human as frustrating as it is, it was an oversight and they are taking care of it and thats what I really care about. I still like the agency, they handled the situation in the correct way :)

-S

6 Comments:

At 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so sorry this has happened, but it sounds like things are on the upswing and that they are at least trying to make up for their mistake. I hope things move quickly from here!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

It's especially nice when they cop to their mistakes... I hope you hear good news soon!

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger C said...

Good. I am glad you have at least gotten to the bottom of it & it is being corrected.

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are certainly more level headed that I, I'd have had a cow!

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

Well at least it has been corrected and they stepped up to the plate. Keeping calm over it is a good idea.. they may be able (and willing to such a nice person)to go that extra mile for you since they F-d up.. Thinking of you guys and Caleb :-)

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger S&C said...

thanks guys! I really appreciate the support throughout this whole thing.

-S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home