Adopting Isaac

Monday, October 16, 2006

Finally baby crap in the house

The entire time we were trying to conceive we never bought baby stuff, I thought it would be too hard having it around the house. So FINALLY this week we started collecting stuff. Some hand me downs and a few things we bought. For the first time we went to babies r us and looked around “we are going to get this and going to register this” that kind of shopping. As time goes by this starts to feel more and more real, it’s strange and different to think we sign all these papers and get a baby out of it. It takes your brain time to understand that concept. Being given and buying baby stuff felt like a big leap into realizing we will get a baby soon. We now have 5 toys, 1 hat, 10 pieces of clothing and a baby book. Now I can hardly contain myself from starting the baby room!
-C

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You've GOT to check out www.amazon.com The Children's Place. They have fabu sales! You babe will be sooooo well dressed. I hope that your start your nursery soon. Right now I am nursery nutts and I want more adoptive mommas to share their snaps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home