Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Division of Family and Children Services

Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) sucks!!!!
First our social worker has called and emailed them at least 10 times faxed the form we need them to check 4 times and hears nothing from them for weeks. So our social worker passed the ball to Sari. Oh my poor DP all she has done for the last 24hr is call them. Then today at 11AM she finally reached someone!! YAY! So now we just pray this brave DFCS women who actually answered her phone is going to do what she said she would and run our background check.
So for any of you our there adopting in Georgia. Send DFCS the background check form ASAP and may god be with you lol

-C

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

I just came to visit your blog for the first time today; after you left a comment for me. I am working my way through your archives so I can get to know both of you better. I know you disabled comments on your previous post, but I can't help myself. I am moved to tears. Thank you for taking the step beyond your fear, to share that story. I have no doubt that your friend understands everything that happened now. Remember, there is no sadness or pain in Heaven. (He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. Revelations 21:4)

I look forward to reading the rest of your blog. Feel free to stop by mine anytime. 8^)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home