Adopting Isaac

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Decoding my last blog

I just realized for 99% of the population my last post must seem like gibberish.

Here is the TTC (trying to conceive) abbreviations.

Have fun decoding my last blog :-)

IUI ... Intra-uterine Insemination

ICI ... Intra-cervical Insemination

AI…artificial insemination

HCG... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin

MC ...Miscarriage

Chemical pregnancy… Early miscarriage


TTC ... Trying to Conceive


BFN..Negative pregnancy test


BFP... Positive pregnancy test


OPK ... Ovulation Predictor Kit


DPO .... Days past ovulation

-C

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog! thanks and I cant wait to see whats to come. Good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home