Adopting Isaac

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thinking out loud

So last night AGAIN I was looking at the agencies chat room database. I was reading through the FAQ and I read through the part about Ethiopia’s courts closing from August to October (crazy I know) well I have read that a thousand times but last night it occurred to me maybe that’s why the May people are only getting referrals now? You take out the 2 months that the courts are closed and that puts the referrals at 4 months which is exactly what the agency told us 3 to 5 months?!?! I mean it’s a long shot but makes sense right? Maybe we could get a referral by March. I am sure this is just hope talking but hey hope feels good!!!
-C

4 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

Sounds VERY REASONABLE to me!! We will all be so elated for you when the word finally comes down!

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

Makes sense to me. I hope you're right.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I think so! I can not WAIT until you get that call!! BTW.. I still LOVE logging into the africa site you posted. The site is a favorite of my friends infant. He is 6 weeks old and when he is fussy.. she logs in and he listens to the sounds and quiets down!! The site has also made it around my brother in laws office.. everyone loves it!

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger S&C said...

Thanks ya’ll I am going to make another post.. I was right!! YAY!

Singletracey – WOW that’s so cool! I am glad everyone like it :-)

-C

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home