Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dossier is in ETHIOPIA!

So, it had been 3 weeks since the agency said our dossier was sent out to the dept. of state and the Ethiopian Embassy. Courtney and I decide to call and see whats up since she said it would take about 2 weeks. She said she would send an email out when the dossier had been sent but I hadn't received one. Turns out she had the wrong email address... and here is the good news, THE DOSSIER IS IN ETHIOPIA!!!!! OMG! I cannot believe it!! this is the BEST news we've had in 3 weeks. We are officially waiting *jumps up and down* Yeeeeaahhhhh!!!!

-S

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

Yippeee!! Great news! That balls a rollin'!

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! !! I have cyber jumped with you!! This is great news.. I am so happy happy for you two.. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home