Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I was right.. I rock!!

So adoption agency sent out an email yesterday. Referrals for baby boys are happening for people who sent their dossier in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Referrals for girls, sibs, twins are happening for people who sent the dossier in May.
SO only 4 months!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the 6 to 7 we thought.
Also the email stated that 7 referrals came out this week! Thats really moving fast!
That puts us at referral in April travel in August. That’s in no time! Sari and I couldn’t be more happy!
-C

5 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger SJayneI said...

Yay!! So for sure this time next year you will have your little one.

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy for you that you are getting the good news you so deserve!!! It will be here before you know it!

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

Oh, YAY!! You do rock!!! I'm really hoping this goes smoothly and quickly for you guys!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger The Mother Hen said...

I love reading all the great news that is coming from here. I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully it will be even shorter. You never know. As for your previous posts I agree, You know all about this agency and you have all the information necessary to believe that this will happen, don't let anyone rain on that!

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger S&C said...

Thanks :-)
Its crazy but having a timeline that’s semi trust worthy really puts me at ease. I feel like we are getting a referral in April so now I can just lay back and wait for it!
-C

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home