Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A small glitch

So we have our first setback. Not even sure if it’s a setback hopefully it will just be an inconvenience.
Homeland security I600A women called this morning they don’t have my birth certificate. They are the last people we want to be missing paperwork it already takes months to get approval from them (and yes I said months with a s on the end) So Sari is the only one with the appointment at the FBI office tomorrow for fingerprinting. The women at the homeland security office said if we fax my birth certificate today that she would try to get me in...


UPDATE: Success! I just got a fax with my fingerprint appt for tomorrow, and they received a copy of my birth certificate! All is still on track *phew!*

-C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home