Adopting Isaac

Sunday, March 18, 2007

We Have a Boat!

Friday we started on one of the murals. As you all know we are painting two scenes from Dr. Suess' Green Eggs and Ham. Here is a photocopy of the page of the book we are painting



And here is what we've accomplished this weekend.



Not bad eh?! the bottom has a strip of painters tape, so when we remove that the bottom will have a straight edge. We realize now, that this is going to take a long time to finish lol, we worked until about 1am Friday and until 3am Saturday and just finished up for the night tonight at 10:30. whew! but totally worth it!

-S

7 Comments:

At 12:48 AM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

CUTE!! Looking great so far!

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

That looks great!! I thought of you guys yesterday.. at my SMBC group, there was a mom with her daughter Bella. Bella is from Ethiopia.

Anyway.. I sure hope you get that referral soon!!

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great job girls. I know who to call to do my nursery, lol!

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger SJayneI said...

That looks awesome! I wish I had some atistic ability.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

OMGoodness that is cute, great job ladies !

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

so nice! you gals rock!

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger alecat323 said...

I LOVE it. Looks GREAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home