Adopting Isaac

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dr. Seuss Stuffed Animals

First off I must thank Karla SO SO SO much over and over again because she absolutely rox0rz my sox0rz! Today we were over Rachel's visiting her and her 2 yr old Isabella and she said "Oooh Karla gave me some stuff to give to you, lemme run to the car and get it" And of all things she could come back with, she comes back with this:



Can you believe it!? She also gave us a black zipped hoodie and cute Nikes! but they look to be about 12 months. OMG <3 Karla!

Another Dr. Seuss related thing. I got this on eBay. its 13 books in one, its huge!



Anyway, thats all :)

-S

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

those are sooooo cute! I'm definitely going to get a Seuss library for me... I mean my kiddo. :)

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

looks like the room is going to start coming together.. LOVE IT

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are all set it appears!!! Now we just need to get that little Caleb here! I know it will be here before you know it!!!

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

OH that was so sweet! Caleb will love it for sure :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home