Adopting Isaac

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Harry Potter

6 months 1 week and 1 day officially waiting for a referral but it feels like 6 years 6 months and 1 week LOL. Not much more I can say to that…
So lets switch gears totally. I am SO SO excited about the new Harry Potter book and movie!!!!!!!!!! The new trailer came on last night and I couldn’t get to bed right away cause I was just laying there thinking about it. We already preordered our books for the midnight release and our movie tickets for the midnight release :-) It’s so great to have something to look forward to. Is there nothing Harry cant do LOL Are there any Harry Potter fans out there? Any guesses on how the book ends? I think I might need a Harry Potter ticker on here ;-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger Supermom said...

We love Harry here at our house! My rule for myself and the kids is that you can't see a movie until you have read the book. So my 10yo is staying up late at night trying to get through #5. We have our book preordered as well. We have our tickets for HP on the Imax screen in Seattle at the Science center.

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am actually not a fan... but I have never tried to read a book or watch a movie... maybe I will do that while I nest :)

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

I like the HP books...movies not so much, but it's my hubby that's the real HP nut in our house. He's been steadily re-reading the series in preparation for the finally book release next month.

 
At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hons, I pre-ordered mine a month a go! lol
Blessings,
Malía's Mama

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger JF said...

I can't wait either! I'm hosting a party at work (a library) the day before the book comes out.

My prediction is that Harry's going to die, but that his ghost will stay on as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts. But who knows?

 
At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dp and i are huge fans! her friend from high school and her hubby are picking up the new books for us at midnight and heading over for a reading party (i'll be 37 weeks by then and didn't want to be at the store at midnight!) we're all set for the movie too, i'm on-call that week but my co-worker is covering the pager that night so we can go see it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home