Adopting Isaac

Thursday, May 17, 2007

No news

Nothing going on here... Life is pretty much at a stand still waiting with anticipation for a referral. I asked S the other day “has anyone gone in the mental hospital because of waiting for a referral” we had a good laugh but secretly wondered. We are nowhere close to crazy now but give me a couple weeks LOL We have been staying busy I painted a mural in my friends baby nursery I will post pics later when she adds the finishing touches. Maybe I should go into the mural business? Well anyway just wanted to post that we are still alive and in spite of the tortures wait we are doing well.

8 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Good to see that you are able to keep busy, I am sure that it is hard. Hopefully your referral will come soon.

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That referral has got to come soon!!!

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

I agree, the wait can't be too much longer!! Hang in there!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Supermom said...

I keep checking a couple of times a day, hoping you have gotten that call. It has got to come soon. Can't wait to hear the good news!

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger ProfCJ said...

Here's hoping that the days of waiting for a referral end soon, to be replaced by the hours of waiting for Isaac to fall asleep!

 
At 1:23 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

Eeesh! Re-FERRR-al... Where ARE yooouuu?... C'mon, c'mon! Here boy...

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

It is coming.. it is on its way. That referral will be here soooo soon! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

Glad to hear you are keeping busy and that things are going ok. I sure hope that referral comes through for you guys soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home