Adopting Isaac

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Physical Stuff Done (Isaac's room update)

So yesterday and today we finished putting up the shades and putting together the rocking chairs... I got to use my dremel and drill >:) This concludes all the "physical" type stuff we have to do, now its just getting sheets, breathable bumper and changing table pad. I know you all are DYING to see the pics lol, so without further ado...

this is as you are walking in the door of the room



the shades


This is to show you how the shades work, its not the kind you pull down and they kinda shoot up.


the changing table, sans changing table pad at the moment


And finally, the chairs :)


I'm telling you guys, I'm in love with this room! the shades, chairs and rug pull it all together, its wonderful, so vibrant and happy. The only thing its missing is Isaac...

7 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

That is a very cool room and I bet Isaac will love it too.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

What an awesome room!! I can't wait to see pics of Isaac hanging out in it!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The room is adorable!!!! Great job girls!

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

Ladies, you have done an outstanding job on this room! It is so unique, and your love for Isaac shows through in every detail. Bravo!!

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! What a neat little boy room, I love especially that he can keep it while he grows, instead of it being "babyish" in a couple of years.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

fabulous!!!! I absolutely love it!

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Mel said...

Wow, the room looks amazing! It's so cheery and happy and I love the bright colors. I can't wait to see Isaac in it.

Melissa (melliemoo from O/S)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home