Adopting Isaac

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dr. Seuss blue rocking chairs

My mother (yes my mother who must be getting more comfortable with us adopting?!?!) bought me Dr. Seuss blue rocking chairs for the babies room / outside.
I got the chairs cause they match the blue but also thought in a couple months if he is over the rocking thing we can put them outside :-) So my mom got me 2 chairs and 2 over stuffed cushions that match perfect together and the walls :-) Here is what they kinda look like. When we get them all put together I will post real pics of em which will include the nice fluffy cushions as well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Blogger Susy Q said...

They're too cute!!

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

Very cute! I bet they look great!

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger singletracey said...

TOTALLY cute chairs! Oh and LOST was awesome this week. I think I will watch it again today!!

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger 5KidMom said...

Yippee! So glad to hear Grandma is coming around!!! 8^)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home