Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lets break the birthday curse! And other junk.

I was thinking today how great it would be to get a referral around the time we lost Mikey last year. So lets all pray end of April! I have kinda had a bad luck birthday curse the last 2 years. 2005 my sister totaled my car (thank god she was not hurt) and 2006 Mikey passed away. So lets break the bad luck birthday curse this year darn it!!!!!!

On other news we found out today that Isaac will have a baby girl cousin! I am hoping they will be born best friends! Ashley is due a month after we will probably pick up Isaac so they will be close in age. Also my friend Kim is having a little boy so babies everywhere!!

When we changed the blog over Sari noticed we had something like 130 posts…. OMG we need a life! If anyone out there has read all 130 posts god bless ya LMAO.

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger SJayneI said...

Can't wait to see that you have your referral. Congrats on all the new babies in your life. Oh, and I've read every post. :)

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger battynurse said...

I think I might have also. I know a while back I went back and read quite a ways back on your posts, can't remember if I read them all. You do have a life and you share it in your blog.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger singletracey said...

hi there! lets break the stinking curse!!!!

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Estella's Mom said...

Haven't read them all, but try to catch up on y'all every once in a while. The nursery looks great. I'm so happy for you two. You'll have your little Isaac soon. YIPPEEE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home