Adopting Isaac

Thursday, April 05, 2007

No Reason to Call

So we were calling our agency once a week to see if the I600A was in Ethiopia yet and since we had them on the phone we always asked about the waitlist. Now we have no reason to call :-( We have to wait like 3 weeks to call just to check on the waitlist. They dont give us much info about the wait but its just nice to have something.. We sent our dossier early December so we have officially been waiting 4 months now!! Our last talk with the agency went like this:

Sari: anything new on the waitlist?
Agency: let me see.... you have moved up alot!
Sari: Still May?
Agency:That is a reasonable guess, sorry i cant tell you more

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Thats so stupid! You have to pay a fortune to adopt, the least they could do is let you know whats going on! I hope you hear something concrete soon :)

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger C said...

Keep the calling up....S & C. I like your style....if nothing else, you can stay on their mind! I am so pulling for you both! I can not wait until Caleb is in your arms!

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger SJayneI said...

I know the wait is horrible for you, but it will all come together very soon and Caleb will be home with you.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Kimmyann said...

You're getting so close!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home