Adopting Isaac

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Raising Money for the Orphanage

So we were thinking of ways to raise money for the orphanage and here is one that you or maybe some of your friends might be interested in.

As you all know (or don't know), I am a Systems Administrator. As a hobby I like to create websites. So if you or anyone you know would like a website I will create one for you for a donation. You will have to buy your own domain (i.e - sampledomain.com) or you can sign up for free ones on Geocities.com among others. I can also create logos or Myspace pages (not the normal type of myspace pages, more like website looking, example: http://myspace.com/thelocomexican) using Photoshop.

Know that this is not for our benefit and all the money WILL be given to the orphanages in Ethiopia. This is a great way to be charitable and get something back for it! If you are interested please comment here with an email address to contact you at or email me at leastcmplicated _at_ gmail (dot) com

Thanks so much!!!

-S

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea girls!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very good idea!!!!

Hey don't forget to change the link to my blog on your page.... :) Sorry I had to move it!

 
At 1:54 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

I think this is a great idea, and I'll keep you in mind. I don't have a need (or much moolah) right now, but I'll keep my ears open!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home