Adopting Isaac

Monday, November 13, 2006

Support

Thanks ya'll :-) This is more support then we expected. I have to say we are pleasantly surprised. Thank you!

Anyway I think as far as the parent thing the next couple days will let us know truly how they feel. I think when we told them we where adopting it was total shock!! I don't think it was anything like they expected at all and that's why they didn't say anything good or bad. Really we saw them maybe 5 minutes the entire trip. I guess will just have to see how things go.

OMG it's something else we have to be patient for in the adoption!!! That's all adoption is a big lesson in patients!



On the + my sisters are great and SO excited! This will be the families first. So first time they will be called aunt. Pretty exciting stuff! Oh aunt sissy bought Caleb some gifts.

This isn't exactly what she got but close:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home