Adopting Isaac

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Grandpa's Gifts

So I was talking to my father the other night and he suspiciously asked if I still had his consumer reports login and password (he had given it to me once to look up camcorders). I said no, and he said "well, let me give it you. I'd like you to look up the best stroller and car seat and I would like yo buy those for you." Awww that was so sweet! the first gifts for his first grandson. Here are pictures



The car seat is an Evenflo Titan, Consumer Reports best buy





the stroller is the Quattro Tour Deluxe in Fusion, also a Consumer Reports best buy :)

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock out! That's so generous. Two less things to be concerned about. :-)

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger S&C said...

And thank god cause we are running out of money fast LOL
Thanks Tami for all your support!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home